Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of Work

The day before my last day one of the girls at work surprised me with these books. They are terrific books and as you can see I've already tagged a couple of pages. I'm sure we are going to get some great information out of these two books. Thanks Gillian.On my last day at work another one of the girls stopped me just before I left and gave me a lovely little gift of a track suit, music box, three pop-up books and jammies - the jammies are not in the picture because they now reside in the packed clothes before I took the picture.
Thanks so much Kory, it was very sweet of you and everything is wonderful.
It was a very strange feeling on Friday to be packing up my desk. All day people were stopping by and wishing Wes and I all the best on our trip. It is such a unexpected and nice feeling to have so many people excited for us - we feel so very fortunate to have all this attention and well wishes towards our new family.

Friday was also my dear friend Nancy's birthday - we had her over for a Swiss Chalet birthday dinner and she brought over a gift for Sarah. Two beautiful dresses, two hand puppets, a children's book and an Anne Geddes, squirrel doll. Hope you enjoyed your birthday Nancy and thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment