Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Surprise

I received another surprise at work today - yesterday I was surprised with a beautiful cake and gifts from my co-workers and today I was told I was being taken out for lunch by a group from work. What I didn't know was that it was a baby shower with lots and lots and lots of wonderful gifts. It was a total surprise since I had received gifts the day before I certainly wasn't expecting anything more. Everyone was more than generous. I'm still in shock with the whole surprise.

As you can see by the pictures we received some beautiful clothes, lots of books and toys and wonderfully useful and very much needed items.


I tried to take a group shot of all the gifts but there were so many that I couldn't get them all in - so I broke up the picture to hopefully show them better.

Thank you to everyone - I had such a wonderful time and it was just great to see everyone and enjoy such a nice lunch and the gifts were so generous. All of them will be greatly enjoyed by Sarah and both Wes and me. Thanks to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment