Saturday, February 21, 2009

From Ottawa

Yesterday we received a large box from Wes's sister and niece in Ottawa. They told us they wanted to send some things that Sarah's cousins no longer needed. Cindy sent it down by bus and we received all the treasures yesterday. As you can see there were lots of clothing and toys.

Thanks Cindy, Phil, Christina and Sean.

There was also included this cute little dolly.

Thanks Annabelle and Samantha.I have also been working away trying to get through all the bins from Kevin, Heather and Gavin. Here's a peek at what I have found that I think we can use - I had no idea it could be so much - actually I think I'm going to have to go through it again - I think I may have picked some things out that are probably too boyish just because I loved dressing Gavin in it or I remember Gavin wearing it and was getting too sentimental - either way - we are going to have enough pants and t-shirts and sweaters to last for quite a while - not to mention all the blankets, shoes, sandals and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment