Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone,
Sarah woke very early this morning - even before Daddy had left for work. Not so good for Mommy. But we got an early start and got our breakfast and dressed up to visit Daddy at work today and bring him an Easter treat - unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera to record the visit. But I did remember to take pictures of Sarah making a surprise Easter treat for Daddy. As some of you know - Daddy is a bit of a cookie monster and lucky for me he likes this oatmeal cookie mix to which I add milk chocolate chips. Sarah wanted to help and I did remember to take pictures this time.
Here is Sarah putting the mix in the bowl - she had to make sure it all got in.


Sarah even helped with the mixing

She even checked to see if it was mixed properly - well actually I think she was trying to shake the oatmeal mix off to get to the chocolate chips as a few of those were sampled during the mixing process.

Then there was the patient waiting while they were cooking

Of course, after lunch we had to sample the cooking - Sarah was not impressed with the cookies - I think Daddy will be happy about that as he doesn't like to share his cookies too much.

Sarah is having a nap right now as the rest of the day will be busy, visiting at Grandma's house with the family and the big family turkey dinner. Daddy is going to meet us there after he finishes work - dinner will be a little later so Wes doesn't miss it - Grandma spoils her favorite son-in-law too. I've already packed the camera so I hope I remember to take pictures while at Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment