Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to the cups


Sarah has receintly gone back to playing with her cups. She will stack them up and then take a step back and admire her work - she gets this look on her face of awe at the creation she has made - just too cute for words. She also likes Daddy to stack up the cups and she then runs over and knocks them all down, clearing the table - then kills herself laughing at what just happened. She is also very much a big ham. So tonight she was again playing with her cups and admiring her work - I was admiring her work with her and then wanted to see if I could get a picture. Since the camera was on the other side of the room - I wasn't sure if I could get the camera and back in time to get a picture of this lovely tower. I told Sarah that I wanted to get a picture and she ran over with me to get the camera - I told her to go back to the cups and I would take her picture and she ran back over and I was able to get her to stand beside the tower to get her picture. She willing posed and I asked her to show her teeth and I got a couple of big smiles. I don't have the best camera so I had to take several pictures just to get these two as she is willing to pose but doesn't stand still so most of them were blurry. But not to worry - I just told her I wanted to take another picture and she was willing to pose once again. Then she wants to see herself in the picture so I always have to show her on the camera - the second picture she is pointing to her lovely teeth - since that's how I got her to smile and I think because we took so many pictures to get two that were non-blurry she felt that I wasn't sure where her teeth were so she was pointing them out. That's our Sarah - always willing to help out. You will also notice that the stethoscope is still in the picture - she is still playing doctor - Bear, Brandy, myself and Sarah all had exams this evening. You will be happy to know that we all checked out just fine.

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome pics! Nice smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go munchkin - keep working on the smiles - you will be ready for our photo session in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Check out that adorable little smile!

    ReplyDelete